The Patagonia Men's Torrentshell 3L Jacket is simple and unpretentious. Triple layer H2No™ Performance Standard technology provides exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers