Patagonia Men's Lone Mountain Parka is a warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (49% recycled) shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester taffeta; insulated with 200-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures blocks wind, moisture and cold
- Fixed, insulated, two-way-adjustable hood increases warmth and protection in cold conditions
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closures feel soft on skin and keep your warmth inside and cold air outside
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece protect your hands
- An internal, zippered, media-compatible pocket holds your small essentials
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 1,366 g (48.2 oz)