Patagonia Isthmus Parka is a weather-resistant ‘60s-inspired expedition parka made of recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; sleeves are insulated with 60-g Thermogreen™ recycled polyester; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece.
- Made of durable recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; hood and torso are lined with 100% recycled polyester fleece; sleeves are lined with recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen™ 100% recycled polyester
- Removable hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth is lined with warm recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece
- Two-way front zipper has an external storm flap that secures with hidden snap closures for securing warmth
- Chest pockets and lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snaps for security; side-entry handwarmer pockets protect your hands in cold weather
- Internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 1,211 g (42.7 oz)