Patagonia Down With It Parka is a knee-length parka has a 100% recycled polyester shell; removable, insulated hood; and 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation.
- Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and an insulating, contoured fit
- Removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with sturdy plastic snaps and is
- Two-way front zipper with a covered placket and hidden plastic snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets sit next to the princess seams and have secure zipper closures
- Knee length for exceptional warmth; removed side-seam snaps in response to customer reviews; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 1,049 g (37 oz)