Patagonia Fitz Roy Down Hoody is designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union.
Please see primary image for colour, other images are to show fit and features.
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external, zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
Internal Pocket Features
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Made in Vietnam.
- Weight - 485 g (17.1 oz)