Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using a Kånken as their canvas. This year, Fjallraven have collaborated with designer and photographer Tekla Severin. Her combination of colours gives Kånken Art Classic Backpack a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land.
Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton
- Pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front
- Address tag inside the main compartment
- Removable seat pad stored in inside back pocket
- Adaptable with Greenland Wax