The Patagonia Quandary is a versatile waterproof and breathable jacket, perfect for wind, rain and snow. The hip length and articulated sleeves allow unrestricted movement for any activity.
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper garage; microfleece-lined collar for added comfort
- Built with an H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% elastane solid plain weave
- Two-way-adjustable, fixed hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; two side-entry, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 714 g (25.2 oz)
There are discounts available on this item!
10% OFF SALE