First available in 1983, the Beaufort jacket, designed by Chairman Dame Margaret Barbour, is one of Barbour's most iconic waxed jackets.
- Carries a large rear pocket lined with wipe-clean Nylon
- The relaxed-fit jacket features a chunky two-way Barbour ring-pull zip and studded 'Stormfly' close front, two generous bellows pockets and two waist-height moleskin hand warmer pockets for everyday practicality
- Made with medium weight 6oz Thornproof waxed cotton
- Fully interactive with a detachable hood and liner
- featuring the useful full-width, lined, rear Pocket
- the Beaufort truly is the ultimate, classic all-year-round jacket
- Featuring Velcro wind cuffs and the recognisable studded corduroy collar, the Beaufort will provide good protection in all weathers
- Inspired by French shooting jackets, the Beaufort is a shorter length than traditional jackets
- The modern Beaufort is lined with the Classic Barbour tartan, which is based on the tartan sett from the Barbour family's original home county of Ayrshire
There are discounts available on this item!
10% off everything